System Engineer - Hydraulic System
System Engineer - Hydraulic System, Switzerland
Our client is set to become a Centre of Excellence for new light helicopters and an incubator of new technologies; also contributing to the development of new hybrid and electrical propulsion systems. The single-engine, turbine-powered SH09 now under development will outperform its peers with increased modularity, modern electronic systems, and a larger cabin and cargo hold. The SH09 delivers latest safety standards, more performance and comfort at low operating costs. Our client has 320 talented team members are primarily based near Zurich, Switzerland.
Our client currently looking for System Engineer - Hydraulic System who can work independently.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of design drafting practices for mechanical parts and assemblies for helicopter systems (sheet metal parts, machined parts, mechanical fasteners, assembly processes)
- General understanding of helicopter systems
- Ability to create 3D solid models and 2D drawings in CAD
- Understanding of manufacturing methods for sheet metal parts and machined parts
- Understanding of mechanical fasteners (permanent and removable)
- Understanding of metallic materials processing like heat treat, surface treatment etc.
- Understanding of non-metallic materials and composite materials
- Minimum 2 years experience working in aircraft or helicopter industry
- Minimum 3 years of design experience on mechanical systems completing 3D CAD models of parts and assemblies and the creation of manufacturing drawings
- Proficient in the use of a 3D CAD system (Siemens NX or similar high end 3D CAD software)
- English B2
- Ensure that the design of parts and assemblies meets the applicable requirements
- Ensure that applicable internal and external design guidelines are followed and applied in the design and drafting
- Assist in coordinating design activities with other engineering teams in regards to system interfaces and overall integration into the helicopter
- Coordinate efforts of Design Engineers assigned to the system
- Create 3D designs (CAD models of parts, assemblies and installations) for the hydraulic system of the helicopter
- Review parts, assembly, and installation designs of the system (concept and design phases) completed by Design Engineers
- Create product definition documents (drawings, reports, test plans) for parts and assemblies of the hydraulic systems of the helicopter
- Review product definition documents (drawings, reports, test plans) for parts and assemblies of the system created by Design Engineers
- Periodically report work status and progress to supervisor
- Support the manufacturing department (internal and external) where needed in the production of the parts and assemblies of the hydraulic systems
- Attend in design review meetings and organize design review meetings to present a design of a part, assembly or installation
There are no attachments.