Avionic System Engineer
Avionic System Engineer, Switzerland
Our client, located in Central Switzerland is looking for System Engineer to join an exiting team. It is a contract position for a minimum of 1 year.
Note: EU Nationals and British who have a work/resident permit can apply for this job.
English language aare required (written and spoken)
German language are nice to have
- Appropriately qualified with an electrical engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of avionic / electrical integration
- In depth knowledge of avionics systems design. e.g. avionics, systems, integration and certification (Key FlightControl and Communication System)
- Experience with qualification of equipment Mil Standard (MIL-STD-810) or equivalent RTCA/DO-160
- AQAP 2110 and STANAG 4671 knowledge would be an advantage "
- Power Quality
- Electrical Wiring
- Electrical Bonding / Grounding (best practice techniques iaw transient effects)
- EMI /EMC
- Lighting Transient Induced Effects
- Requirements Management
- It’s all about your attitude: the ideal candidate is professional and proactive, keen to drive the job forward andtake decisions
- Work on remote might be considered in Switzerland area.
The project consists of redesign and installation of Line of Site (LOS) Data Links (DL) to support an Unmanned Air Vehicle Systems (UAS)
The core of the system is a Ground Data Terminal (GDT) , consisting of 4 remote base stations (rGDT) and a mobile station (mGDT) which essentially comprises of two main sub-systems:
- Primary LOS Data Link - Wide Band transceiver in C-Band, 4 ft. Directional antenna, pedestal, 2 Omni-directional antennas and a GPS antenna installed on mounting base.
- Secondary LOS Data Link - Narrow Band transceiver in UHF Band based on a single transceiver LRU, 2 UHF antennas and GPS antenna.
There are no attachments.