System Engineer and Safety Reliability
System Engineer and Safety Reliability, Switzerland
Our client is set to become a Centre of Excellence for new light helicopters and an incubator of new technologies; also contributing to the development of new hybrid and electrical propulsion systems. The single-engine, turbine-powered SH09 now under development will outperform its peers with increased modularity, modern electronic systems, and a larger cabin and cargo hold. The SH09 delivers latest safety standards, more performance and comfort at low operating costs. Our client has 320 talented team members are primarily based near Zurich, Switzerland.
Our client is currently looking for Systems Engineer Safety and Reliability who can work independently.
- A degree (Bsc or Msc) in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- At least three years relevant experience in Reliability and / or Flight Safety. Direct experience in Aerospace would be preferential
- Familiar with Reliability Analysis/Prediction tools as much as Safety Analysis software tools is required
- Knowledge of ARP4761 and ARP4754A methodologies. Aerospace regulations (e.g. FAR/CS27, Advisory Circulars) would be benefit
- Team player skills, self-driven attitude, strong networking skills
- Good English language skills (verbal and in writing) is required
- Plan and conduct safety activities according Kopter safety programmes, time and cost effective
- Prepare of hazards and safety assessments, parts classification, safety programmes and methodologies
- Prepare, support and manage the Rotors, Transmissions and Flight Controls FMEA and lead the Design Assessment process
- Support the parts classification and critical parts identification and justification
- Act as point of contact for safety topics for the product within the Design Organisation
- Implementation of safety methodologies
- Support the Airworthiness Review Board and Maintenance Review Board
- Liaise with engineering design departments
- Liaise with suppliers
There are no attachments.